Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Top 15 Posts from 2015


It's the end of the year. I seem to get nostalgic and reminisce about the past 365 days this time of year. We moved fairly recently, so I'm starting to feel settled in a new city and job. My husband and I traveled. I baked and cooked with family and friends. I tried new recipes and shared my favorite ones. I feel blessed to share my recipes and life as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) with you. 

I am thankful that you stopped by the blog; we have some new readers. In case you missed anything, here are the top 15 posts from 2015 selected by you, the reader. So you can reflect on 2015, and maybe even think about what you hope for 2016. No pressure :). Enjoy!


RD School: What is Body Mass Index (BMI)?
(image source: Google Images)





























For more recipes, encouragement, and tips for healthy eating, follow me on PinterestInstagram, and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment