Wednesday, September 4, 2013

RDtipoftheday


One of my passions is helping people. I love teaching, and these two things are combined in my being a dietitian. As a registered dietitian (RD), I get the opportunity to help people every day by teaching nutrition. My hope is to help and encourage people to become healthier by making small, healthy changes to their diet and lifestyle choices.


You can follow RDtipoftheday on Pinterest, Instagram, or Twitter for tips, tricks, and encouragement to make healthy choices every day!

Disclaimer: Information shared on this website and the associated social media accounts is intended for informational purposes only  This material does not constitute medical advice. Please consult a physician or your personal registered dietitian for specific treatment recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment