Friday, December 16, 2016

Favorite Cooking Classes 2016

I learned to cook from my family, mostly my Mom. I remember baking with grandmother from a young age. I love watching cooking and baking shows and competitions on television. I've also read a few cookbooks for recipe ideas and inspiration. Does anyone else read through a cookbook?


There's something about hands-on, in-person cooking instruction. You get to talk with an expert and get feedback if you're doing something right . . . or wrong. I had a list of foods that I wanted to learn how to make, and I wanted to learn from an expert. So, I took a few cooking classes, and you followed along with me. This year, I learned to make pasta, decorating cakes and cookies, and much more. 

Here are your favorite seven posts I wrote about cooking class. Check them out for cooking tips and recipe ideas. 










I have a running list of things I want to learn to make. What are you hoping to learn to cook or bake in 2017?


For more recipes, encouragement, and tips for healthy eating, follow me on PinterestInstagram, and Twitter

If you liked this post, you might enjoy:




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment