It's the holiday season. So, giving is on my mind! We all have friends and family to think of, but our budgets may be different. Today, we are covering 10 foodie gift ideas for $40 and under. Hope you enjoy!
1) Measuring cups
They are beautiful in use with the painted cups and when stored it looks like an old fashion milk bottle. At $24, it is a unique and useful gift!
Red Toile Apron for $32
Striped Apron for $38
Blue and White Apron for $36
I can't decide on a favorite; they are all too cute!
3) Serving utensils in bright colors or wood and metal serving utensils for your favorite host or hostess for $36 and $38 respectively
4) A lotion and soap set for $34
5) A wooden cake stand or clear cake stand for your favorite baker for $40 and $29.95 respectively
6) A printed baking pan for brownies or pie for $36 each
7) My favorite bakeware including: jelly roll pan for $29.95
8) 9 x 13 cake pan for $32.95
9) Muffin pan for $29.95
10) A set of glass mixing bowls will have your favorite chef looking more and more like t.v. chefs for $39.95
For more gifting ideas, follow RDtipof the day on on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.