It's the holiday season. So, giving is on my mind! We all have friends and family to think of, but our budgets may be different. Yesterday, we began with gifts under $10. Today, we are covering some foodie and fitness gift ideas for under $20. Hope you enjoy!
1) A health or recipe magazine subscription
2) Gift certificate to a favorite restaurant
3) Fruit basket
You can pick up local produce and give to a friend in a beautiful bowl or basket. It is a great semi-DIY gift that your friend will enjoy now and later!
4) Infused olive oil for the chef or baker in your life
5) A white pitcher for your favorite hostess
6) An herb and spice illustrated calendar
Beautifully illustrated and only $18 for a gift your foodie friend will enjoy year-round!
7) Unique measuring spoons for the baker in your life for $18
8) This spoon rest looks for expensive than it is ($12 - I won't tell if you won't)
9) This set of 3 dish towels would look great in any kitchen! It might even encourage others to help you clean up after dinner! At $24, they could be given as one gift or split into 3 hostess gifts for the holidays at $8 a piece.
10) Help your favorite foodie grow their own herbs with this DIY herb kit for $24.
For more gifting ideas, follow RDtipof the day on on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
P.s. The corporations in the above links did not provide me with any compensation. The opinions above are my own, and I hope they make your holiday gifting a little easier.