Good morning! This is the time of the year where students are taking finals, teachers are grading furiously, seniors are graduating, and many are planning summer vacations. My husband and I are enjoying a beach vacation. How do you make a vacation fun and healthy? Here are a couple of my tips to a happy, healthy vacation.
- Be Physically Active
- Include physically activity into your vacation just like you do in your life.
- Walk to your destination instead of driving.
- Rent a bicycle if walking is too strenuous.
- Hike a mountain or trail.
- Play Frisbee on the beach.
Check out this post for more tips for eating healthy on vacation and . . .
- Packing Healthy Snacks
- Splitting a Meal
- Packing a Picnic