Friday, May 1, 2015

Healthy Snacks T.V. Segment Part 3

The last television appearance I did was on healthy snacking. I wanted to share some of the tips that I shared in the interview. And, there are some bonus tips for healthy eating as well! Check out the first segment for tips on eating healthy and examples of healthy snacks. Today, we will discuss eating well on-the-go.



What are some ways to eat healthfully on the go?
Eating healthy when you are busy, traveling, or on the go presents some challenges. But, it is possible to eat healthy on the run. Here are some tips for eating healthy when you eat out.
  • Substitute a steamed vegetable for a fried vegetable.
  • Split an entrée and order a side salad with a light dressing or vinaigrette.
  • Help your kids eat healthy; substitute a light yogurt or fruit for your child’s French fries.
  • Order your entrée but take ½ to go.
  • Order your entrée grilled, baked, or roasted instead of fried. 
  • Pack healthy snacks. Think transportable fruits and vegetables.

I hope this will be helpful to you and encourage healthy snacks throughout the day. I hope you remember to E.A.T healthy year-round. And, I hope you remember to make healthy choices when you are busy and on-the-go.


For even more recipes, encouragement, and tips for healthy eating, follow me on PinterestInstagram, and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment