Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Reader Favorites: August

Thank you for all of the love this month! August is one of my favorite months; it's the beginning of a new semester. This month, the temperatures have been giving us glimpses of Fall!  I love Fall! 

If you missed any of the posts this month, here are the top favorite posts you visited in the month of August. Enjoy!

I'm a Registered Dietitian (RD). I seek out a lot of mentors in the dietetics profession. I started learning about nutrition and shadowing RDs in high school. I continues to learn from coworker and mentors. Dietetics is a broad profession, so I want to share some of my experiences and tips for future RDs. Hope you have a great semester!

Becoming a Registered Dietitian: RD Exam


Becoming a Registered Dietitian: How to Succeed in Your Dietetic Internship


It's no secret that I love cooking. Apparently you do too! I started taking cooking classes to learn new skills and recipes. My friend, Christy, has gone to most of the classes with me. It's been a blast! 

I started this series to give you a sneak peak of what to expect if you attend a cooking class. I looked for reviews of different cooking class, and couldn't find any. If you plan to attend a cooking class, I wanted to share my thoughts and experiences so you can better know what to expect. I also include personal cooking tips and techniques.


Cooking Class: Pasta


Cooking Class Series: Part 1

Cooking Class Series: Part 2

I've started some new blog series this year. I like to share my favorites with you because I love reading "favorites'' posts. In my monthly favorites, I focus on what I'm watching, cooking, eating, reading, and loving each month. Hope you enjoy!

RDtipoftheday Favorites: August Edition


RDtipoftheday Favorites: July Edition

The "Let's Celebrate" series is my way to celebrate every month. I love food and holidays, so I wanted to highlight everything that is happening with food for the upcoming month.

Let's Celebrate August


I'm big on goals. This series entitled, State of My Goals, keeps me accountable to my goals and keeps you updated on my progress through the year. I hope it encourages you to think about what you want to achieve and check in on your progress every month.

State of My Goals Address: July Edition

I like to write nutrition-related posts, since it's my career. I'm a RD, but I'm not your personal RD. So, I offer great, general tips for health and nutrition. Let me know if there are more topics you would like me to cover. Comment below with your topic suggestions.


7 Tips for Healthy Eating on a Budget

Let me know if there are any nutrition-related topics you would like me to cover. You can comment below or tag me on PinterestInstagram, and Twitter

If you liked this post, you may enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment