Monday, October 31, 2016

October Reader Favorites

Thank you for all of the love this month! October is one of my favorite months; it is beginning to feel like Autumn in the South. This month, I've been dreaming of the holidays, thinking of decorations, crafts, and holiday meal planning. It's so fun to look forward to the holidays! This blog is a great creative outlet for me to use my nutrition knowledge, help others, and make beautiful, fun, tasty food. Stay tuned for some of those pictures and recipes. 


If you missed any of the posts this month, here are the top favorite posts you visited in the month of October. Enjoy!










For more recipes, encouragement, and tips for healthy eating, follow me on PinterestInstagram, and Twitter

If you enjoyed this post, you might enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment